Nurse Practitioner, Derby
Role: Nurse Practitioner
Pay rates: £38.50 - £62 per hour (Including holiday pay)
Chase Medical is excited to now be recruiting Nurse Practitioners in the Derby for a variety of locum opportunities! Derby are in need of Nurse Practitioners who are currently working, or within the last year have worked in primary care.
You can pick and choose your working hours, working as much or as little as you would like too, with no minimum or maximum hours that have to be worked.
Nurse Practitioner skills required:
- Minor Illness
- Experience in Primary Care
Benefits of working with Chase Medical:
- Competitive rates of pay: £38.50 - £62 per hour (including holiday pay)
- Organise your own rota: No minimum hours, flexible around your lifestyle
- Plan ahead: With shifts available up to 12 months in advance
- Having a pro-active team behind your job search, actively seeking opportunities that would suit you
- Knowing whilst doing locum shifts, we can be looking for a new permanent role for you as well
Chase Medical is a reputable, leading agency with relationships with almost 40% of GP surgeries and primary care centres throughout the UK. We have opportunities for a variety of health care clinicians who work, or who have recently worked within primary care.
Looking for a new permanent role?
Chase Medical also has a number of Clinical permanent roles in Primary Care available in Derby, Sheffield, and the surrounding areas, so get in touch today!
Contact Beth on 0114 275 7421, or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Refer a friend
Chase Medical also offers a referral scheme whereby you passing on our information to a healthcare professional, and that individual working with us for 25 hours or more, you will receive up to £500!