Role: Nurse Practitioner
Pay rates: £38.50 - £62 per hour (Including holiday pay)
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen in Nottingham for Nurse Practitioners who are looking for an easy to way to boost their earnings using their primary care clinical skills in a variety of Primary Care settings throughout Nottingham.
You can pick and choose your working hours, working as much or as little as you would like too, there is no minimum or maximum hours that have to be worked with us. As soon as you're signed up to the bank, you will have complete visibility of all of the shifts we have in the area.
Nurse Practitioner skills required:
- Minor Illness
- Experience in Primary Care
Benefits of working with Chase Medical:
- Competitive rates of pay: £38.50 - £62 per hour (including holiday pay)
- Organise your own rota: No minimum hours, flexible around your lifestyle
- Plan ahead: With shifts available up to 12 months in advance
- Having a pro-active team behind your job search, actively seeking opportunities that would suit you
- Knowing whilst doing locum shifts, we can be looking for a new permanent role for you as well
Chase Medical is a reputable, leading agency with relationships with almost 40% of GP surgeries and primary care centres throughout the UK. We have opportunities for all health care clinicians who work, or who have recently worked within primary care.
You can be sure that you will be in capable hands as we are Primary Care Specialists and will work hard at placing you first.
To discuss any opportunities we have here at Chase, please call Beth on 0114 275 7421, or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Know a family member or friend who is looking for a new permanent role? Or perhaps some locum work, on an ad-hoc basis? You can earn up to £500 for every successful referral!