We have an incredible position available in the Stockport area, for a nurse to join a surgery on a permanent basis, LEADING the nursing team!
The role has become available due to the retirement of their longstanding lead, who aims to pass the baton in March!
The days on offer are just 3 per week, Monday to Wednesday, so you'll have two days each week to do what you wish with - how lovely does that sound? (Especially a super long weekend!!)
The centre boasts an excellent, hardworking and supportive team of Doctors, Advanced Nurse Practitioners and Practice Nurses, as well as other Healthcare staff within the centre.
The skill you will possess are: Minor Illness and Independent Prescribing; as well as Cytology, Immunisations and Chronic Disease Management.
Here's what to expect of the employment package:
Excellent location, close to lush green parks and lots of local pubs, eateries and shops!
You will receive a very competitive salary this will be the Band 8+, which will be agreed dependent on your experience.
You will have 6 weeks of annual leave (plus bank holidays)
NHS Pension contributions
Excellent CPD and opportunity for Career Progression
Call Shaney ASAP at the Chase Medical office if you'd like to find out more, on 0114 275 7421.
Click APPLY now to send your CV direct to her, and formally apply for this role.
A little info about Chase Medical
- Chase Medical is the 1 Primary Care recruitment agency in the UK and we provide permanent and locum opportunities for Primary Care staff in General Practice and Community and Urgent Care settings nationwide.
- We offer tailor-made permanent positions, where terms of employment will be negotiated on your behalf and we currently place (at least) 1 nurse a day into a new permanent position.
- We offer thousands of locum shifts across the country for Nurses, with a no-minimum shift policy! We offer fantastic rates of pay too:
- £38.50-£62 per hour (including holiday pay) for Advanced Nurse Practitioners, Community Matrons and Independent Prescribing Pharmacists.
- £25-£42 per hour (including holiday pay) for Practice Nurses
- We also offer cash rewards for successful referrals so if a friend or colleague may benefit from the work that we can offer, please feel free to pass on our details!
Shaney will look forward to hearing from you!