Are you an Emergency Care Practitioner in or around Derby looking for a new venture?
If so, Chase Medical currently has an exciting opportunity for you!A friendly practice that loves their community is looking for an ECP who is willing to be part of the team. They're looking for someone who is able to work autonomously and ideally have their non-medical prescribing, however, this is not essential. Most of all, they ask that the ECP is passionate about patient care.
They are offering:
- £40,000 - £50,000 per annum, FTE
- 5 - 6 weeks annual leave per year + bank holidays
- Continuous Personal Development Prospects
- Prescribing Training available
- NHS Pension scheme
- Medical indemnity also available
What is Chase Medical?
Chase Medical is a specialist agency, who provides locum, contract and permanent work to Nurse Practitioners, ECP's, ENP's and Practice Nurses throughout the UK.
- As an ECP you could also pick up Advanced Practitioner locum work, and earn between £38.50 and £62 per hour (including holiday pay) when working with Chase Medical.
If you are interested in the ECP role, or any other opportunities that Chase Medical, then don't hesitate to get in touch with Beth on 0114 2757421, or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Know anybody else that might be interested in any of our positions across the UK? You could be in with a chance of winning up to £500 upon them completing 25 hours of locum work or if they secure work in a permanent basis.