Chase Medical is recruiting on behalf of a fantastic, well-run and well-renowned acute service in Lancashire, for Community Matrons and Nurse Practitioners/ANPs.
Suitable applicants will be those who are experienced and autonomous as an advanced level practitioner, who will provide a high standard of care. You will use advanced clinical skills which includes the examination, diagnosis and management of acute illnesses, to provide immediate care in the hopes of preventing a hospital admission.
Working from a Primary Care base, you will be working as part of the multidisciplinary team, seeing and treating patients in their homes, or sometimes within the community care homes during winter pressures.
It is essential that you hold an Independent Prescribing certificate, and previous experience working within Primary Care would be advantageous (although Community, Urgent or Acute care backgrounds would be excellent).
Successful applicants will receive the following, excellent benefits:
- Band 8a salary (Up to £50,819 per annum, FTE)
- 5 hours per week (Flexible hours available)
- NHS Pension
- Reimbursement of Mileage costs
- Having a profound say in service development
- Being part of a supportive, multidisciplinary team (Incl. GPs and Practice Nurses)
- Continuing Professional Development opportunities
Would you like to apply for this role?
Click APPLY if so, or call Shaney at Chase Medical on 0114 275 7421.
(Please remember our referral scheme and forward this email to any friends/colleagues!)
Why choose Chase Medical?
Chase Medical is the LEADING Primary Care specialist agency in the UK, staffing over 35% of GP centres nationwide!
We offer bespoke interview coaching to all permanent staff, to ensure you put your best foot forward, and help to negotiate the TOP terms of employment to form your employment package.
We have dedicated consultants to help you along the way, working with you to ensure we find the most perfect job role, or regular locum work.
We offer competitive rates of pay for our locum work:
- £38.50-£62 per hour (incl. holiday pay) for ANPs/Nurse Practitioners
- £25-£42 per hour (incl. holiday pay) for Practice Nurses
- £11.75-£18 per hour (incl. holiday pay) for HCAs
We offer a flexible, 'no-minimum' shift policy - work when YOU want to!
Click Apply or call today on 0114 275 7421 to give your nursing career a boost!