Role: Advanced Practitioner
Pay rates: £38.50 - £62 per hour (including holiday pay)
Are you interested in an exciting opportunity to earn some extra cash whilst utilising your clinical skills?
Then Chase Medical has the perfect opportunity for you!
We are looking for Advanced Practitioners who have experience of working in General Practice or any Primary Care settings.
A new Out of Hours service has commenced, and with ever-growing patient demand, they have decided to
who are looking for Nurse Practitioners to put on some extra sessions in evenings and weekends.
Is this you? Please don't hesitate to get in touch.
Whether you are an Advanced Nurse Practitioner, Independent Pharmacy Prescriber, or Advanced Emergency Care Practitioner, if you have an advanced practice qualification then these opportunities could be perfect for you.
Our requirements are as follows:
- Independent Prescribing qualification (V300)
- Experience in seeing and treating Minor Illness
- Experience working in Primary Care
We are currently working alongside centres all over the United Kingdom, particularly those in the midlands, who would hugely benefit from an expert over the winter period.
Locum work offers a range of benefits, such as;
* Complete flexibility- no minimum number of hours required, take as little or many shifts as you wish, as and when you are available
* Independence- you are in control of when you work, and you don't need to be involved in any internal politics
* You can give your earnings a noticeable boost - with winter and Christmas around the corner now is the perfect time
* CPD evidence - locum work is a really good way to stand out to future employers, as well as your professional portfolio being expanded in relevant practice!
* Locum work creates opportunities for connection among yourself and other centres, as well as clinicians, which is a fantastic way of networking and knowledge sharing
* We offer both long term placements and shorter on the day requests, providing a variety of clinical opportunities to suit you
* Organise your own rota- No minimum hours, flexible around your lifestyle
We ensure shifts are well-suited to your individual skillset so you'll never be out of your depth, and comfortable in the work place. Once signed up to the bank, we will be on standby to answer any queries you may have. In addition to this, you will earn between £38.50 and £62 per hour (Including holiday pay).
About Chase Medical:
Chase Medical is a reputable, leading agency with relationships with almost 40% of GP surgeries and primary care centres throughout the UK. With this in mind, we are able to supply centres with frequent cover, and staff with frequent shifts, some of which are bookable up to 12 months in advance.
We help Nurse Practitioners, Practice Nurses, Health Care Assistants, as well as other clinicians find the next steps in their careers, whether that is a few shifts here and there, or a new permanent role! Chase Medical are proud members of the REC (Recruitment and Employment Confederation), and pride ourselves being safe and compliant.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, or any other opportunities we have at Chase Medical, then please don't hesitate to contact one of our expert advisors today!
Please call Beth on 0114 275 7421, or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thinking of looking into a new permanent role?
We also have a specialist permanent team, who are experts in matching suitability to job roles. They are on hand to help with interview preparation, and can even negotiate the awkward things like salary and working times on your behalf - give us a call for more information about how we can help!
We have a team of specialists working proactively to ensure every member of staff is happy in their role, and henceforth, why we are one of the only agencies who continue to grow month after month, and year after year.
Know a family member or friend who is looking for a new permanent role? Or perhaps some locum work, on an ad-hoc basis? You can earn up to £500 for every successful referral!
We have opportunities for every staff type that works in the primary care sector, so keep sharing our information and we will share our shifts with you.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!