Are you an Advanced Nurse Practitioner interested in boosting your current income? Would you like complete control of your rota with complete autonomy over when you work - with no minimum or maximum hourly requirements?! Chase Medical is currently seeking an experienced and adaptable Advanced Nurse Practitioner to work on a flexible, locum basis within Yeovil!
If you are a skilled and enthusiastic Advanced Nurse Practitioner, this is a fantastic opportunity to top up your earnings by working flexible locum shifts at your own convenience. Chase Medical offer great locum pay rates of £38.50 - £62 per hour (Inc. holiday pay), as well as consistent support from an expert recruitment consultant to help arrange regular shifts and ensure everything runs smoothly!
Working with Chase Medical has fantastic benefits, such as:
- A free, quick and easy registration process with a reputable, fast and efficient primary care agency.
- Expert recruitment consultants on hand to assist with all aspects of the recruitment process
- Full flexibility in when you want to work, with no minimum or maximum hourly requirements, allowing you complete control over your work life balance!
- Attractive salary of £38.50 - £62 per hour (Inc. holiday pay)
- Regular shifts available both locally and nationwide - Pick up shifts on the day before or up to 12 months in advance!
- Working in a variety of Primary care settings from NHS or private GP settings, to Walk in Centres and Out of Hours services, can help to develop and expand your skillset, contributing further your professional development.
- An abundance of specialist experience and expertise in primary healthcare recruitment
- A newly developed mobile app, which streamlines the recruitment process even more!
More about Chase Medical
Chase Medical is a specialist primary care agency who provide locum and permanent work to Clinical professionals in primary care, including Practice Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, HCAs and Clinical Pharmacists. Chase Medical is proud to provide expert clinicians on a permanent, contractual and locum basis to around 40% of Primary Care settings across the UK
If you would like to discuss this opportunity or/and be considered for this role, please contact Cameron Gregg on 0114 275 7421 or email Cameron.firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to contact us as soon as possible to make the most of this opportunity!
At Chase Medical we encourage our staff to spread the word and offer a brilliant referral scheme! So, if you know anyone would be interested in joining our brilliant bank of staff, by referring them, you could earn up to £500!
Please visit www.chase-medical.com or request a call back for more information regarding locum or permeant work in your local area.