Nurse Practitioner - Goole
Looking to enhance your career in a great practice?
If you are a Nurse Practitioner based between Hook and Belby, then we have an unmissable career opportunity for you. Chase Medical is currently recruiting for an experienced Nurse Practitioner to join one of our centres on a permanent basis.
based at a friendly, close-knit practice, you will be joining a team that is well regarded for its ability to offer a personable experience for each patient.
The centre runs with respectful and caring values at its heart for both patients and staff members. On top of the excellent work culture, the centre is also offering:
- A competitive salary for the area (negotiated on your behalf!)
- 5 weeks' annual leave plus bank holidays
To be considered, you would be expected to be experienced in skills such as Minor Illness and Telephone triage. Independent prescribing is also essential, and other treatment rooms skills would be expected to be conducted.
The centre invites clinical staff from various backgrounds to apply.
You will be working up to 24 hours per week, with potential to increase as you develop your position at the centre.
More on Chase Medical
- We supply to over 1/3rd of primary care settings, UK wide
- We provide both locum and permanent
- Our dedicated team of recruitment consultants will find you your ideal position, offering a tailored approach to every candidate, and exclusive 1-2-1 interview coaching!
- We will negotiate your salary and benefits on your behalf
Thought about locum work? Our ad-hoc shifts are bookable up to 12 months in advance, with no minimum hour requirements. You can take on work that suits your schedule.
Know someone who might be interested?
We run a referral scheme which could see you receiving up to £500 if we successfully place one of your suggestions.
If you want to receive more information about the roles available, call Tom on 0114 275 7421 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org