Practice Nurse, Scunthorpe
Are you an experienced Practice Nurse in the Scunthorpe area?
Would you like to work regular shifts at Locum rates?
Would you like the freedom and flexibility to pick and choose when and where you work?
Then Chase Medical has the perfect role for you!
We are excited to be recruiting skilled and experienced Practice Nurses to work on a flexible, locum basis around Scunthorpe - with no minimum or maximum hourly requirements! By picking up 1 8-hour shift per week, you could earn an extra £800 per month! Chase can offer you the opportunity to work the hours you want and pick up shifts at your own convenience! Working Locum shifts via Chase Medical allows you complete flexibility to fit shifts around your current role/commitments. We give you the chance to take control of your rota!
The ideal candidate will be appropriately qualified and have 2+ years' experience working as a Practice Nurse, in a General Practice and hold all the standard treatment room skills including Cytology, Baby Immunisations and Travel Vaccinations.
Benefits of working with Chase Medical Include:
- Attractive salary of £25 - 42 per hour (Inc. holiday pay)
- A free, quick and easy registration process with a reputable, fast and efficient primary care agency.
- An expert recruitment consultant on hand to assist with all aspects of the recruitment process.
- Regular shifts available both locally and nationwide - Pick up shifts on the day before or up to 12 months in advance!
- Working in a variety of primary care settings from NHS or private GP's, to Walk in Centres and Out of Hours services, can help to develop and expand your skillset, contributing further your professional development.
- All the support you require in securing work from an experienced, specialist primary healthcare recruitment agency.
- A newly developed mobile app, which streamlines the recruitment process even more!
More about Chase Medical
Chase Medical is a specialist primary care agency who provide locum and permanent work to Clinical professionals in primary care, including HCA's, Practice Nurse, Nurse Practitioners, Health Care Assistants and clinical Pharmacists. Chase Medical provides work in around 40% of Primary Care settings across the UK.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity or/and be considered for this role, please contact Cameron Gregg on 0114 275 7421 or email Cameron.firstname.lastname@example.org. Chase Medical have a high volume of work available for Practice Nurses in Scunthorpe and the surrounding area, so please be sure to contact us ASAP to make the most of this opportunity!
At Chase Medical we also offer a brilliant referral scheme and we encourage our staff and candidates to spread the word! So, if you know anyone would be interested in joining our fantastic bank of staff, you could earn up to £500!
Please visit www.chase-medical.com or request a call back for more information regarding locum or permanent work in your local area.