Whether you're an experienced Lead Nurse at your current practice, or you've been thinking about taking the plunge to climb that career ladder; then this may well be the perfect job opportunity for you!
At a well-renowned GP Surgery in Leeds, we have an opening for a Senior Nurse to join them on a permanent basis for up to 37.5 hours per week (a minimum of 28 hours is essential to fulfil this role).
The surgery covers two sites, both of which have differing demographics, so working across the two will allow for variety and a change of scenery day to day! The sites are both training practices so there is lots going on over the year, with the training of new doctors, as well as nurses as they're always keen to help newly qualified nurses develop into a Practice Nurse role!
The successful applicant will be leading a team of 5 Practice Nurses and 3 HCAs, all of whom are experienced and autonomous in their practice. You will be given support as needed from the doctors and will be included in practice development meetings, to allow you to voice ideas on how to move the practice forward!
Key responsibilities will include:
- Clinical leadership
- Inspiring and motivating your team to deliver the absolute best patient care
- Teaching, Coaching and Developing others within the practice
- Delivery of targets, which includes QoF, QIS and LTCs within Primary Care
- Reviewing and developing practice protocols as apt.
- Appraisals and Reviews
- Planning and organising of staff rotas and annual leave
In return for providing such wonderful skills, you'll be offered the following benefits:
- Competitive salary dependent on your experience (expected band 7)
- 6 weeks' Annual Leave + Bank Hols
- Indemnity covered
- NHS Pension
- Excellent support including annual appraisals, a personal development plan and ongoing training as required.
This really is an exceptional opportunity and one you don't want to miss! If you'd like to know more, please call Shaney on 0114 275 7421 or CLICK APPLY!
If you have a friend to refer, simply pass this email on to them and we'll be in touch if they join us as you will be eligible for a cash reward!
Why choose Chase Medical?
Chase Medical is the LEADING Primary Care specialist agency in the UK, staffing over 35% of GP centres nationwide!
We offer bespoke interview coaching to all permanent staff, to ensure you put your best foot forward, and help to negotiate the TOP terms of employment to form your employment package.
We have dedicated consultants to help you along the way, working with you to ensure we find the most perfect job role, or regular locum work.
We offer competitive rates of pay for our locum work:
- £38.50-£62 per hour (incl. holiday pay) for ANPs/Nurse Practitioners
- £25-£42 per hour (incl. holiday pay) for Practice Nurses
- £11.75-£18 per hour (incl. holiday pay) for HCAs
We offer a flexible, 'no-minimum' shift policy - work when YOU want to!
Click Apply or call today on 0114 275 7421 to give your nursing career a boost!