A fantastic permanent opportunity has become available between the areas of Bolton and Chorley, in a GP surgery for a Practice Nurse to join.
The centre is based in a fantastic location, close to lots of lush green areas; perfect for a scenic lunch break! There are also great local transport links to surrounding towns, and it's close to excellent amenities, including lovely traditional pubs and eateries for when you want to treat yourself, or have a catch up with colleagues.
To be considered, you will already have General Practice Nursing experience and treatment room skills to offer. These will include Immunisations, Dressings/Wound Care etc. and Cytology/Women's Health. Chronic Disease Management is essential for this role.
If you are an Independent Prescriber, this will be an added bonus! It's not essential for this role, but it would certainly aid your application!
As a successful candidate, you will have the appropriate nursing qualifications and experience to enable you to slot into the clinical team, but just as important, is having the right team ethos and personality to work within this primary care team of GPs and nurses, that consider themselves a family.
You will be joining a simply wonderful clinical team, at a surgery that recognises that its most valuable resource, IS, its team. You will show a passion for your role and provide exceptional standards of patient care and in return, you will be an integral part of the workforce and your input will be truly valued.
The role is available from November, but the team is more than happy to wait if you have an extended notice period to honour.
There are fantastic benefits on offer to form the employment package:
- Full-time hours available (job shares and part-time applications highly encouraged!!)
- Excellent salary (dependent on your experience)
- 5 weeks' annual leave + bank holidays
- Enhanced skills mix within the team, providing multifaceted support!
- Indemnity costs covered and NHS pension contribution included
- 'GOOD' overall (and in all areas), in their last two CQC inspections!
- Excellent CPD opportunities and somewhere you can grow within your nursing career!
Would you like to apply for this role?
Click APPLY if so, or call Shaney at Chase Medical on 0114 275 7421.
(Please remember our referral scheme, and forward this advert to any friends/colleagues!)
Why choose Chase Medical?
- Chase Medical is the LEADING Primary Care specialist agency in the UK, staffing over 35% of GP centres nationwide!
- We offer bespoke interview coaching to all permanent staff, to ensure you put your best foot forward, and help to negotiate the TOP terms of employment to form your employment package.
- We have dedicated consultants to help you along the way, working with you to ensure we find the most perfect job role, or regular locum work.
- We offer competitive rates of pay for our locum work:
*£38.50-£62 per hour (incl. holiday pay) for ANPs/Nurse Practitioners
*£25-£42 per hour (incl. holiday pay) for Practice Nurses
*£11.75-£18 per hour (incl. holiday pay) for HCAs
- We offer a flexible, 'no-minimum' shift policy- work when YOU want to!