Practice Nurse, Yeovil
Are you a Practice Nurse around Yeovil looking for flexible work with great pay? Look no further- Chase Medical can provide this for you!
Working with Chase Medical
- Our Practice Nurse rates of pay are competitive, £25 to £42 per hour, including holiday pay. Picking up just one 8 hour shift would boost your earnings by £200!
- Working with Chase Medical is completely flexible- there are no minimum number of hours you have to work, allowing you to work as frequently (or infrequently!) as you choose.
- Any locum work will suit your specific treatment room nursing skills, allowing you to walk straight in and comfortably adapt to working in different environments.
- We have a large number of shifts available, approximately 3000 per month across the UK- providing a huge amount of choice for ad-hoc shifts, or even regular locum shifts if this is what you're looking for!
- Working in a variety of settings from NHS or private GP settings, to Walk in Centres and Out of Hours services, can help to nurture your skillset, helping further your professional development.
- Locum work is a wonderful way to benefit your long-term career, by working in different surgeries not only are you skills improved, but it also provides the opportunity to build your professional network, through meeting a large number of.
- With only one set of vetting, getting started working locum shifts with us is quick and easy, and allows you to work anywhere in the UK if you wish!
- It's free to join us- even if you're not wanting to pick any shifts up at the moment, you can register to keep up to date with available shifts and jobs in your area.
If you're a Registered Nurse with at least 6 months working in a General Practice setting and would like an informal chat about our locum opportunities, please contact Chloe on 0114 2757 421, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Chase Medical are a specialist General Practice recruitment agency providing clinicians to around 40 percent of practices across the United Kingdom. We help Practice Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, HCAs and other healthcare professionals find shifts and jobs in a variety of settings including NHS & Private General Practice, Walk in Centres and Out of Hours services. Chase Medical are proud members of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), and pride ourselves in being compliant and safe.
Many surgeries and work exclusively with us for cover or to recruit their permanent staff, meaning we have a large number of shifts and jobs that aren't available elsewhere. As well as locum shifts, we have a number of permanent roles available - our permanent team will be happy to guide you through the job-searching process, whilst taking the stress of recruitment away!
Joining Chase Medical means you will have a dedicated recruitment expert who will provide a friendly and responsive service whilst actively searching to find you what you want, locum shifts close to home, or a full-time permanent role.
If you're a registered nurse with recent experience as a General Practice Nurse, please contact Chloe on 0114 2757 421, or email email@example.com.
Our registration is quick and easy, often taking only 20 minutes. We'll talk through your skills and experiences to understand you as both a nurse and a person, as well as looking at a couple of your qualifications and some identification. Our support doesn't end there- we'll be on hand to guide you throughout the process, regardless of how many (or few) shifts you've worked with us!
Do you know someone who may be interested in permanent or locum opportunities with Chase Medical? Let us know, and you could receive up to £500 for each successful referral!