We are delighted to be recruiting on behalf of a wonderful GP surgery based a few miles south of the centre of Leeds. Full-time hours are available; however, the centre is prepared to wait for the right candidate to come along.
The surgery is very conveniently located with local transport links, making it an ideal place of work, on top of it boasting a fabulous clinical team who're looking forward to welcoming you into the fold!
The ideal candidate will (ideally) have experience from a Primary Care setting, have a formal Nurse Practitioner/ANP degree, and hold their independent prescribing certificate.
The position comes bundled with some great benefits including:
- Competitive salary (Band 8a, dependent on your skills and experience), NHS Pension, Indemnity & 27 days' annual leave (+ bank holidays, which increases with length of service!)
- Study leave and fantastic CDP opportunities
- The chance to join an expanding, multi-disciplinary team where your specialities will be highlighted!
Apply today to avoid disappointment!
Closing date: as soon as sufficient applications received
A little info about Chase Medical
- Chase Medical is the 1 Primary Care recruitment agency in the UK and we provide permanent and locum opportunities for Primary Care staff in General Practice and Community and Urgent Care settings nationwide.
- We offer tailor-made permanent positions, where terms of employment will be negotiated on your behalf and we currently place (at least) 1 nurse a day into a new permanent position.
- We offer thousands of locum shifts across the country for Nurses, with a no-minimum shift policy! We offer fantastic rates of pay too:
- £38.50-£62 per hour (including holiday pay) for Advanced Nurse Practitioners, Community Matrons and Independent Prescribing Pharmacists.
- £25-£42 per hour (including holiday pay) for Practice Nurses
- We also offer cash rewards for successful referrals so if a friend or colleague may benefit from the work that we can offer, please feel free to pass on our details!
Call Shaney at Chase Medical to discuss this post today!