Nurse Practitioner - Bournemouth
Permanent and Locum Roles Available
We're currently seeking highly skilled Nurse Practitioners in Bournemouth and the surrounding areas for both Permanent and Locum opportunities. If you're confident in working autonomously with skills in minor illness and clinical/physical assessment then our specialist teams are here to match you with your perfect role. Independent prescribers are highly sought in Primary Care settings so do not hesitate to get in touch!
Here are some examples of typical employee benefits for Nurse Practitioner roles we recruit for:
- Flexible Hours - Both Permanent and Locum opportunities available locally.
- Competitive salaries - Permanent roles salaries between £45,000 - £55,000 DOE
- Excellent benefit packages - Including NHS Pension and Medical Indemnity, 6 weeks annual leave + bank holidays
- Great CPD prospects - We work with fantastic surgeries, offering continued support and development opportunities. We can even find Trainee ANP opportunities at times!
Do these roles sound ideal for you? Do not hesitate to get in touch and APPLY TODAY!
If so, we have a specialist permanent team who have a fantastic success rate of placing candidates in exciting roles across the UK! They can also assist with pre-interview coaching and ensuring you put your best foot forward!
Chase Medical is a specialist primary care nursing agency that supplies permanent, locum and contract work to Nurse Practitioners, Practice Nurses and all clinical and non-clinical (perm only) staff within primary care settings. So if you're looking for a new role - get in touch!
Looking for locum work or something to fill the gap while you find a permanent position? Or perhaps want to drop your hours and improve your work-life balance?
If so, we offer:
- Competitive rates of pay for our Nurse Practitioners of £38.50 to £62.00 per hour (including holiday pay)
- No minimum number of hours required - stay as flexible as you need with both regular and ad-hoc shifts available.
- Fantastic opportunities of CPD
- Full shift list access with shifts bookable months in advance * Support from dedicated staff with a quick and easy join up process
Please get in touch to find out more about this role or various other opportunities we have available in your area and throughout the UK.
To apply call Lawrie on 0114 275 421, alternatively please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and Lawrie will be in touch.
Know somebody else who may be interested in this role? Due to the high volume of opportunities we have available throughout the UK we're always happy to hear from Practice Nurses and Nurse Practitioners who are seeking permanent or locum work. We therefore offer a reward scheme for successful referrals paying you up to £500 if someone you refer comes on to join us and work with our clients! So don't hesitate, get in touch TODAY.