Advanced Nurse Practitioner, Kent
Chase Medical would love to hear from Advanced Nurse Practitioners, who have experience working autonomously within General Practice!
Chase can offer you completely flexible, regular work at locum rates. We give you the chance to take control of the days and hours you would like to work, with no maximum or minimum hourly requirements. Your working life can be completely flexible to fit around your current role/commitments!
By working 1 extra 8-hour shift per week, you could boost your earnings by over £1200 per month!
Candidates should be confident undertaking clinics independently and see and treat patients for Minor Illnesses etc. Candidates should also be a qualified prescriber.
Working with Chase, you can expect:
- Excellent rates of pay: £38.50 - £62 per hour (inclusive of holiday pay)
- A free, quick and easy registration process with a reputable, fast and efficient primary care agency.
- An expert recruitment consultant on hand to assist with all aspects of the recruitment process.
- Regular shifts available both locally and nationwide - Pick up shifts on the day before or up to 12 months in advance!
- A diverse range of primary care work settings, from NHS or private GP settings, to Walk in Centres and Out of Hours services, can help to develop and expand your skillset, contributing further your professional development.
- All the support you require in securing work from an experienced, specialist primary healthcare recruitment agency.
- A newly developed mobile app, which allows you to easily review all of the available shifts in your area, completely streamlining the locum cover process.
More about Chase Medical
Chase Medical is a specialist primary care agency who provide locum and permanent work to Clinical professionals in primary care, such as Practice Nurses and Nurse Practitioners, HCA's and Clinical Pharmacists. Chase Medical provides to around 40% of Primary Care settings across the UK.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity or/and be considered for this role, please contact Cameron Gregg on 0114 275 7421 or email Cameron.firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to contact us as soon as possible to make the most of this opportunity!
At Chase Medical we also offer a brilliant referral scheme, we are proud and confident in what we do and what we offer, so we encourage our staff to spread the word! So, if you know anyone who would be interested in joining our fantastic bank of staff, you could earn up to £500 per referral!
Please visit www.chase-medical.com or request a call back for more information regarding locum or permeant work in your local area.