What can we offer you?
Chase work around you, as we take the time to find out exactly what it is that you are looking for.
We have a wide range of regular and ad hoc shifts available (in and out of hours) and we will always endeavour to offer you local shift work (wherever you are in the UK).
We offer shift work (flexible hours, choose to work any shift you wish), fixed term contracts, if you are looking to fill a gap for a few weeks/months, along with permanent opportunities. Our work is usually within Primary Care Centres and can also be based in Community and Emergency Care settings.
Chase Medical work with over 1600 centres around the UK, which means we have work in several locations and often advance shifts are available, (up to 9 months in advance).
Don't be a slave to the rota any more, take control and create your own rota, by choosing the shifts YOU want to work.
34% of the staff that are currently working via Chase Medical, have come from our staff recommending us to their friends!Upload Your CV Request a Call
Clients, looking for better staffing?
Chase Medical can offer you a reliable, efficient and timely service, to help fill any gaps, with our highly experienced Advanced Nurse Practitioners, Practice Nurses and Community Nurses.
You will receive:
- Local, experienced, available staff
- Fully vetted/compliant staff
- Fully autonomous Nurse Practitioners
- We understand your setting specifically
- We always aim for continuity for your centre
- We ensure the nurses have the correct skill set and background
- A personal and professional service, your account manager will know your centre/needs
- We go the extra mile, to achieve high fill rates
- No added/extra Costs - our hourly rates are inclusive
So if you are looking for Advanced Nurse Practitioners, Community Nurses or Practice Nurses:Call us on 0114 275 7421 Request a Call