Manchester (M34)ASAPBackApply Now
A GP Surgery in East Manchester are looking for a Paramedic to join long-term and multi-disciplinary team on a permanent basis.
This opportunity is for a negotiable 3-5 days per week and the salary will be between £45,000pa (£23ph) and £51,000pa (£26.08ph) depending on experience. Start and finish times are also up for discussion and can be based on your preference.
Benefits of this great role include:
- Competitive Salary: £45-51,000pa DoE
- Open to your preference on hours and days worked
- Open to between 3 and 5 days
- ASAP or delayed start
- Quick to organise interviews over the next few weeks
- Surgery role, not PCN
About the Surgery:
- Good CQC - 2019
- Large admin team, supporting your clinics
- Larger Patient Population: 20,000+
- Dedicated and understanding management team
- Recent renovations to the surgery
- Diverse skills within the practice and they make good use of additional role staff
- Great transport access and free parking available
The surgery boasts a Good CQC across the board following their most recent inspection in 2019. The CQC expressed admiration about their safety and organisation. The Practice Manager has also worked in the surgery for many years and is proud to have high retention and good commitment. NHS Pension and Indemnity are covered, as standard.
Skills required for this role include:
- Non-Medical Prescribing, ideally
- Advanced Clinical Assessment
- Minor Illness
- General Practice Experience, ideally
At Chase Medical we’re a primary care specialist agency and provide both permanent and locum work for Nurse Practitioners, Practice Nurses, and Healthcare Assistants. We try to facilitate the best fit for the staff in our bank to make sure that you’re happy in your new career. If you know someone who may be interested in finding a permanent or locum role and refer them to us, you could earn up to £500 when we place them.
This centre is looking for candidates to meet as soon as possible, but start dates are negotiable. If you’d like to know more, then call me, Callum on
0114 275 7421**. or email [firstname.lastname@example.org**](email@example.com). Quote Ref: CG-PARA-MAN
If you’re interested in Locum opportunities instead, we also have competitive rates and exclusive opportunities:
- Our Nurse Practitioners and Band 8 staff earn £38.50-£62 per hour (including holiday pay)
- No minimum hours
- Flexibility to fit around your schedule, family or other work.
- Shifts available up to 12 months in advance
Looking for your next challenge?
0114 275 7421
I deal with Inci at Chase and she has successfully recruited 2 nurse practitioners and an HCA for us. She is extremely easy to deal with, prompt, efficient and friendly. Importantly the quality of staff recruited through Chase has been of the highest level.
Noel Ratcliffe (Client)
I’ve worked for Chase for over 1 year, very efficient team and who are helpful and friendly, and always manage to fill availability I put in, would definitely recommend working for them
I have always found the staff at Chase very helpful and supportive. The are efficient and thorough, and I feel like I am important to them, not just another locum. Thanks all of you, especially Courtney and Janine.
Noel Ratcliffe (Client)