Nurse Practitioner, Hastings
Are you looking for flexible work opportunities in Primary Care Centres local to you? Chase Medical wants to hear from you
Chase Medical Locum Work
- Our locum Nurse Practitioners earn £38.50 to £62 per hour, including holiday pay. One 8hour shift earns you over £300, providing a great way to boost your income.
- There is no minimum number of hours or shifts our clinicians need to work, allowing you to work when you want, as often as you want.
- We have a large amount of work available across the country, and this provides a large amount of shift choice for our clinicians, giving them the opportunity to pick the shifts that best suit them.
- We work with GP Surgeries, Walk-in Centres and Out of Hours providers, meaning as well as a high volume of weekday work, we also have evening and weekend opportunities too.
- Locum work is a great way to add to your CPD and can be a wonderful way to build your professional network, benefitting your long-term career.
If you are a Primary Care Nurse Practitioner and you'd like an informal chat about our Primary Care opportunities, please call Elizabeth on 0114 275 7421, or send an email to Elizabeth.email@example.com
Registering with Chase Medical is quick and easy. Our registration chats are done over the phone at a time that is convenient to you, and often take just 20 minutes to complete. Your dedicated recruitment expert will be on hand to guide you through the registration chat, and to answer any questions you may have.
Chase Medical also has permanent opportunities available across the UK. Our Permanent team of recruitment experts are available to discuss what you're looking for in a new role and will help take the stress out of job searching. Interested? Give our Permanent team a call on 0114 275 7421.
Chase Medical is the UK's leading recruitment agency specialising in Primary Care. We work with 40 percent of General Practice settings in the UK and place Primary Care Clinicians in locum or permanent roles within Primary Care each month. As members of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, we are compliant and safe, and take pride in the friendly and responsive service we provide to clinicians and centres alike.
We've recently released our Chase Medical app, providing our clinicians another way to view local and nationwide job opportunities.
Do you know someone who may be interested in our locum or permanent opportunities? Let us know- you could receive up to £500 through our referral reward scheme.
Looking for your next challenge?
0114 275 7421
I deal with Inci at Chase and she has successfully recruited 2 nurse practitioners and an HCA for us. She is extremely easy to deal with, prompt, efficient and friendly. Importantly the quality of staff recruited through Chase has been of the highest level.
Noel Ratcliffe (Client)
I’ve worked for Chase for over 1 year, very efficient team and who are helpful and friendly, and always manage to fill availability I put in, would definitely recommend working for them
I have always found the staff at Chase very helpful and supportive. The are efficient and thorough, and I feel like I am important to them, not just another locum. Thanks all of you, especially Courtney and Janine.
Noel Ratcliffe (Client)