A small, friendly village surgery in Chelmsford is recruiting for a salaried GP. The post is part time, 2 sessions per week on a Friday and includes a variety of duties including:
- Surgery consultations
- Telephone consultations
- Home visits
- Checking and signing repeat prescriptions
- Paperwork and reports
The surgery is in a desirable area with a good patient demographic. The team take pride in their high-standards and their good CQC results and patient feedback.
Other benefits of the role include:
- £10,000 per annum per session salary
- Supportive and friendly environment
- Flexible working hours
- Peer support
- CPD Support with training and development
- NHS Pension and group indemnity paid for
- 6 weeks annual leave
- Study leave
The team currently consist of 2 Partners, Practice Nurse, long term Locum Practice Nurse and a team of happy, friendly administrators who oversee just over 4,000 patients.
- Fully qualified GP with GMC registration
- General practice trained
- On a NHSE medical performers list
- A good understanding and experience of Chronic disease management and Primary prevention & screening services
If you'd like to apply to this role, or have an informal chat about the further details then please give Sarah Cawthorne a call on 0114 2757421, or you can send your CV through by clicking apply.
Chase Medical offer a specialist primary care recruitment service to GPs - we work exclusively with GP Surgeries and negotiate excellent employment packages and term for our applicants. If you're looking for your next career move, or are newly qualified and stepping into General Practice for the first time then get in contact with us today.
We also run a generous referral scheme, where you can earn up to £500 cash for each successful clinician you refer to us, so make sure you share our details with your colleagues and friends.