Assistant Practice Manager Vacancy
We have a new position for an assistant Practice Manager, based in a GP surgery in Braintree. The role is a fixed term contract, until March 2021, although there is the potential for this to be extended after this period if both parties wish.
You'll need to have experience working in a GP surgery or Primary Care setting as you'll need to be well versed with medical terminology and have a good understanding of the internal running's of a practice. Ideally candidates will have management experience, and skills including;
- Knowledge of Clinical Commissioning
- Knowledge and experience of working with key performance indicators
- Skills in business development and planning
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal, verbal and written
- Good organisational skills
- Experience of risk management processes
- Experience of effective day to day management of employees
- Skills and experience in project management
- Experience in financial management and control
- Experience in Microsoft Office
- Excellent people skills
- Experience and skills in change management
- Knowledge of NHS policies
You will be supported by the Practice Manager and GPs at the centre, and some training can be offered if there are certain areas you need development in.
Your role within the surgery will include delivering a smooth and effective service for all patients, monitoring of budgets and staff resources, providing management support for the administration team (incl receptionists and administrators), ensuring the HR requirements within the service meet standard and are followed.
If successful you'll receive a competitive salary of £35,000 (FTE), Group Pension Scheme, Sick Pay Scheme, 5 weeks of Annual Leave + bank holidays off! They are ideally wanting a full-time candidate however they could consider a few less hours (32 hours+).
If you think you'd be suitable for this role and would like some more information, please call Inci on 0114 275 7421 or click APPLY!
This vacancy is advertised by Chase Medical the leading recruitment agency for the Primary Care Sector. We work with a 40% of centres nationwide and a range of clinical and non-clinical staff.