Practice Nurse locum job, Redditch. £25 - £42 per hour (including holiday pay).
Are you trying to find a way to maximise your income? Do you want to have more control over your working hours?
Working as a locum is the perfect way to boost your monthly salary, while keeping control of your work/life balance. With Chase Medical, there is no minimum number of hours; you pick the hours you'd like to work and the clinic would be set up in accordance with the times that you can cover.
For this post, you would be based at a GP surgery in Redditch, helping them meet patient demand. Your assistance would be greatly appreciated, and as a reward for stepping in to help you'd earn high rates of pay; £25 - £42 per hour (including holiday pay). You'd also gain a professional connection in your area and an opportunity to add experience to your CV and boost CPD.
To be suitable for this work you need to:
- Have both training and practical experience working in Primary Care as a Practice Nurse
- Undertake treatment room skills, such as Cytology and Immunisations.
To apply please contact Elizabeth.email@example.com, submit your CV, or call Elizabeth Lord for an informal chat on 0114 2757421.
Why work with Chase Medical?
We are a leading Primary Care agency providing work for Practice Nurses and Nurse Practitioners, and working with us brings many benefits:
- Free and easy to join
- High rates of pay
- One registration with Chase and you can work anywhere
- Get your application noticed with our recommendation
- Hand pick local shifts - we'll show you local work relevant to your skills and preferences
- Support - we are on hand to organise locum placements and support you
- We work with 1/3 of all GP surgeries in the UK, not to mention the other Primary Care centres, and we will ensure you are the first to hear of local opportunities.
- We also provide Permanent positions too! (including; interview coaching, option to trail new centres on locum shift & negotiation of best pay)
We pride ourselves on an excellent reputation, which means a lot of centres and staff join us via word of mouth. We now run a referral scheme, whereby you earn up to£500 for a successful referral. If you know a Primary Care Clinician (Nurse Practitioner, Clinical Pharmacist, Healthcare Assistant), who might be interested, let us know!