Chase Medical is excited to announce a Coastal General Practice in Great Yarmouth, Norfolk is expanding and looking to add a new Practice Nurse to their Clinical Team!
The role is permanent and offering full time hours, the surgery is keen on further training and offers plenty of CPD opportunities; if you're keen on your career development within the Primary Care sector this is the perfect opportunity for you.
This is an ideal opportunity if you're newly qualified and/or looking to relocate!
The hours on offer are full time and can be worked over 4 days. The salary is negotiable dependent on experience. Looking at £38,000 per annum upwards.
Duties of the Role include:
- Chronic Disease Clinics (QoF)
- Basic treatment room duties such as Dressings and Bloods
- Patient facing role so a good bedside manner is essential
- A proactive attitude and a keenness for self-development
- Cytology and Baby/Travel Immunisation clinics
- Full time availability (or willingness to job share)
If you think you tick all of the boxes and are looking for your next career step then get in contact with Sarah Cawthorne at Chase Medical today! You can call for an informal chat on 0114 2757421 or click apply for a call back with information on how to apply.
Be sure to act quickly if you're interested as applications are being shortlisted immediately!
- Purpose-built centre
- Quiet residential location
- Large team over 3 sites so plenty of support on offer
- Negotiable salary of £38k upwards
- NHS Pension and Group Indemnity payments covered
- 6 weeks annual leave PLUS paid bank holidays
- Full time hours
As well as joining a purpose-built centre in a quiet residential area, you'll also be part of a large team who span over 3 sites; so, there's plenty of support on offer! The salary is negotiable and applying via Chase Medical means that you'll have a dedicated account manager to carry out salary negotiations on your behalf, meaning you can get the salary you deserve without tackling any difficult conversations.
The surgery is also offering NHS Pension contributions, Group Indemnity and 6 weeks Annual Leave as part of their permanent employment package.
If you're interested in this position contact Chase Medical today! Being a Specialist Agency in the Primary Care Sector puts us in a fantastic position to help you secure your dream job in General Practice!
We also offer up to £500 CASH for successful referrals so if you know any other Practice Nurses looking for work in Primary Care, get in contact with their details today!