Practice Nurse, Bradford
Are you looking for a change of scenery? Looking to take control of your work-life balance? Locum work with Chase Medical provides this!
Our locum work offers:
- Great pay rates- Practice Nurses earn £25 to £42 per hour, including holiday pay. Just one 8-hour shift can earn you £200- providing a great way to boost your pay!
- Flexible shifts - There are no minimum number of hours or shifts that you need to work, allowing you to pick up shifts as and when you feel like it, and work as frequently as you choose.
- High Volume of shifts- We often have around 3000 shifts available each month, with many of our shifts are bookable months in advance too, allowing you to take control and plan your work rota in a way that suits you.
- Work across a number of Primary Care settings- from General Practice to Walk-in Centres and Out of Hours providers! This means we can offer shifts in the evenings and weekends, as well as regular weekday shifts too.
- Great long-term career benefits- working across a number of different settings provides you with great continued professional development opportunities, allows you to nurture your skillset, and can be a great way to build your professional network.
- Work relevant to your skills- Whether your skills include cytology, immunisations, family planning or treatment room skills, any work you pick up will suit your skills.
Joining Chase Medical is free, and with just one set of vetting you can get up and running, ready to pick up shifts as soon as possible.
Are you a Practice Nurse and want an informal chat about our locum opportunities? Please call Chloe on 0114 275 7421, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Chase Medical
Chase Medical is the UK's leading recruitment agency specialising in General Practice. We help find primary care clinicians such as Practice Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, and HCAs work opportunities that suit them. At Chase Medical, we work with nearly 40 percent of Primary Care settings across the UK, many choosing to work exclusively with Chase Medical for all their clinical staff requirements.
We are members of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, and take pride in providing a responsive a friendly service to both clinicians and centres. Registering with Chase Medical means you'll have a dedicated recruitment consultant on hand to work on your availability, and answer any questions you may have.
Looking for a new permanent role instead? We also have a number of permanent opportunities available. Give our team of permanent recruitment experts a call on 0114 275 7421, to chat about what you're looking for in a new job! Your dedicated recruitment expert will help negotiate the best work deal for you, taking into account the hours, pay and location you're looking for.
Register with Chase Medical
Give Chloe a call on 0114 275 7421 or email email@example.com to arrange a registration chat.
Our registration chats are quick and easy, often taking just 20 minutes. We'll chat about your skills and experiences as a Practice Nurse, and your dedicated recruitment consultant will be able to guide you through the registration process and beyond.
Do you have a friend who may be interested in our locum or permanent opportuntites? Give us a call and let us know, you could receive up to £500!