What's on offer? Competitive salary, 5 weeks' A/L + Bank Holidays, NHS Pension & Indemnity
When can you start? NOW! The role can be available immediately if needed, and the centre is happy to wait up to 3 months if you have a longer notice period.
This really is a wonderful surgery to be joining, and an exciting time to be doing so! Their current team needs a little push and some good, strong management to enable them to work at the best of their ability.
This role may be challenging, but if a little hard work doesn't scare you off, then please apply! The team is relatively new and they simply require a strong leader to bring them out of their shells and enhance the skills they possess. Whilst challenging, I'm confident you'll find it rewarding as it's a role that you can truly make your own, using initiative, past experiences and ideas to really propel the surgery forward!
If you have a positive outlook with fresh ideas to offer, then I know this is the opportunity for you!
The surgery is looking for full-time hours, over 4 or 5 days. They will offer an excellent employment package to accompany this, and you will be joining a team of Doctors, Practice Nurses, and Healthcare Assistants.
The clinical skills required for this role are core Practice duties such as Cytology, Immunisations and Chronic Disease Management. Previous experience in a Lead positon is desirable, however not essential. If a Lead role is the natural next step for you in your career, or something you feel you'd simply be fab at, then you're encouraged to apply.
Here's a round up of the job:
Excellent location, close to lush green parks and lots of local pubs, eateries and shops!
You will receive a very competitive salary this will be Band 7 upwards, which will be agreed dependent on your experience.
You will have 5 weeks of annual leave (plus bank holidays)
NHS Pension contributions
Excellent CPD and opportunity for Career Progression
This really is a wonderful surgery with a caring, supportive management team, and doctors who like to work closely with all members of the practice. If you'd like to find our more, I'd encourage you to apply as soon as possible! The role is available right away, and interviews can be held any time.
CLICK APPLY now, to send in your application, or call Shaney on 0114 275 7421.
A little info about Chase Medical
- Chase Medical is the 1 Primary Care recruitment agency in the UK and we provide permanent and locum opportunities for Primary Care staff in General Practice and Community and Urgent Care settings nationwide.
- We offer tailor-made permanent positions, where terms of employment will be negotiated on your behalf and we currently place (at least) 1 nurse a day into a new permanent position.
- We offer thousands of locum shifts across the country for Nurses, with a no-minimum shift policy! We offer fantastic rates of pay too:
- £38.50-£62 per hour (including holiday pay) for Advanced Nurse Practitioners, Community Matrons and Independent Prescribing Pharmacists.
- £25-£42 per hour (including holiday pay) for Practice Nurses
- We also offer cash rewards for successful referrals so if a friend or colleague may benefit from the work that we can offer, please feel free to pass on our details!
Shaney will look forward to hearing from you!