We are delighted to be recruiting a Nurse Practitioner in Bolton, to join an exciting, thriving GP surgery based just a mile from the town centre, and close to lots of public transport links.
Here's what's on offer:
- Flexible, Part-time hours
- Excellent salary, dependent on YOUR skills and experience
- Wonderful surgery in a fantastic, central location
- CPD opportunities + other excellent employment benefits!
You will be joining a wonderful clinical team, at a surgery that recognises that its most valuable resource, is its team. As a successful applicant, you will show a passion for your role and provide exceptional standards of patient care.
The surgery is looking to recruit both Primary Care experienced Nurse Practitioners, and those from alternative backgrounds.
The core skills required for this position includes:
- Minor Illness (essential)
- Independent Prescribing (essential)
- Additional specialities are advantageous (such as Practice Nursing) - show us what you can bring to the centre!
If you are highly motivated, flexible and an enthusiastic team player I would love to hear from you!
CLICK APPLY and your CV will be sent directly to Shaney at Chase Medical.
Alternatively, call 0114 275 7421 for more information.
Why choose Chase Medical?
Chase Medical is the LEADING Primary Care specialist agency in the UK, staffing over 35% of GP centres nationwide!
We offer bespoke interview coaching to all permanent staff, to ensure you put your best foot forward, and help to negotiate the TOP terms of employment to form your employment package.
We have dedicated consultants to help you along the way, working with you to ensure we find the most perfect job role.
Call today, or email a copy of your CV and we'll be in touch.