Regular Nurse Practitioner locum shifts in Aylesbury.
We are working with a GP surgery based in Aylesbury which has a Good CQC Rating. They are looking for regular Nurse Practitioner cover, ongoing. The hours are part time, so could be a great opportunity for the many…
Whether you're looking to top up your hours around your current place of work, fit in extra hours around childcare, looking to dip your toe in the water and trial locum shifts, this could be the opportunity for you. There are lots of advantages to completing locum shifts with Chase Medical!
This friendly GP surgery have a fantastic, approachable and helpful team on board who are committed to providing safe, effective and fair treatment to their patients. They pride themselves on their proficiency and high level of skill!
At Chase Medical we are a primary care specialist agency providing both locum and permanent work within the Primary care sector nationwide. We pride ourselves in providing high volumes of locum and permanent opportunities to primary care staff across the UK.
All shifts will be managed through Chase Medical, a specialist Primary Care Agency. So not only enjoy the fantastic pay rates £38.50-£62 per hour, you will also have access to the following:
- Easy application - our registration process is fast free and easy!
- Access to all locum and permanent vacancies UK wide.
- Complete flexibility- choose where and when you work!
- No minimum hours - pick as many or as little as you like
- The opportunity to perfect your work-life balance.
- Keep upskilled post retirement.
- 3 different payment options to choose from.
- Valid NMC Pin
- Nursing Qualification
- Independent Prescribing Qualification
- Recent experience of working in a Nurse Practitioner role
- Experience of working within Primary Care: GP surgery, Walk in Centre, Urgent Care Centres etc.
Refer a friend!
Do you know a friend or colleague who would be interested in the work we have available? Let us know today, as we offer up to £500 for every successful referral made!
We expect to be receiving a number of applications so don't hesitate, get in touch today!
Send a copy of your CV to Harriet.Cliff@Chase-Medical.com or click APPLY NOW.
Alternatively, for more information please contact Harriet at Chase Head Office on 0114 2757421 for more information