What can Chase offer YOU?
Chase Medical is the leading agency in the UK, supplying staff into the Primary Care sector. Currently specialising within General Practice, Community and Urgent Care settings.
Chase is an ethical, friendly agency, offering a wide range of permanent jobs, regular shifts and ad hoc locum work (in and out of hours) across the UK.
Practice Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, Community Nurses, Independent Prescribers (pharmacy), ECP's, HCA's and Physiotherapists, can enjoy access to both locum and permanent opportunities nationwide.
Additionally, permanent posts are available for GP's and Physician Associates nationwide.
- Over 3500 shifts available to fill each month, and can be booked upto 12 months ahead in many locations.
- 300 - 400 permanent opportunities at any given time (many of which are not advertised elsewhere).
- Being a locum at chase can be a fantastic boost to your CPD and can help with your Revalidation.
- Chase Medical work with over 25% of all GP practices, so you can be sure, there is local work available for YOU!
Call our friendly team today or click one of our call back buttons, to see what we have to offer YOU.
Over 35% of the staff that are currently working via Chase Medical, have come from our staff recommending us to their friends! THANK YOU TEAM CHASE!Upload Your CV Request a Call
Clients, looking for cover at your surgery/centre?
Chase Medical can offer you a reliable, efficient and timely service, to help fill any gaps, with a bank of highly experienced Advanced Nurse Practitioners, Practice Nurses (which are our specialism), along with Independent Prescribers, Community Nurses, HCA's and Physiotherapists. Chase also has permanent GP's and Physician Associates available.
You will receive:
- Local, experienced, available staff
- Fully vetted/compliant staff
- Fully autonomous Nurse Practitioners
- A team who understands your setting specifically
- Continuity of staff for your centre
- Staff vetted for the correct skill set and background
- A professional team who will go the extra mile, to achieve high fill rates
- No added/extra Costs - our hourly rates are inclusive
If you are looking for staff in a primary care setting, call today!Call us on 0114 275 7421 Request a Call